[C320-list] Hood Yacht System (jib furling)

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Wed May 20 17:00:43 PDT 2009

 John, I just found your e-mail and an not sure if anyone has answered
your question.  I have hull #150 that is a 1994 model.  The Hood furler I
have is the model #800, and I do have the brochure.  If you still need a
copy, I could copy and mail to you, or try scanning onto a CD, or
scanning onto an e-mail.  Advise which would work best for you.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150