[C320-list] 2009 Catalina 320 Regatta

Jeanne DeLaCruz jfdelacruz at msn.com
Fri May 8 16:13:57 PDT 2009

Hi Orlando,

So you are part of the Regatta committee.  Very good......

I will be attending the Regatta but will not be bringing my boat.
I printed the agenda and the registration form but where do I send it and the check?  I plan to arrive Saturday morning and hope I can go out sailing on someone's boat?  Do I get in line? Is there anything else?  This is a great opportunity to meet some Catalina folks.  I am looking forward to meeting you but I am hoping it is before August.
Thanks,

JDLC