[C320-list] Flex O Fold prop specs

MARTIN and SUSAN RAPHAEL mraphael at q.com
Sun May 10 10:30:51 PDT 2009

I installed a Flex-O-Fold 4 years ago on my 1994 vintage 320.  It is a 15X9
I have the Perkins M30 and Hurth transmission...not sure of the gear ratios.

The pitch seems right to me --great performance.  I cruise at 2700 RPM...can get it up faster but generally do not.  Boat speed about 6.5 kts.

Martin Raphael
Rhapsody #108