[C320-list] Follow up on companionway sliding hatch replacement

mike gutshall mikegutshall at msn.com
Mon May 11 16:28:03 PDT 2009

FYI, if you ever have Catalina make you a replacement sliding hatch, make sure you tell them to grind away the side and front "bottom rib" portion.  Most of the rib in the forward position needs to remain to serve as the stop so that the hatch cannot be over extended in the closed position.

I now need to ship the hatch back to Catalina so that they can complete the job.  I will also note that Catalina has been very cooperative and nice to work with through this process.

Mike G
Alibi #401