[C320-list] Follow up on companionway sliding hatch replacement

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 08:10:15 PDT 2009

as a follow up for those who may wish to get a new aqualift muffler from Catalina, don't just send a photo (as the parts department said that was all I needed to do)  send the old one back.  The new one I received needed to have 5/8th inch taken off the base and the entry tube was at a much lower angle.