[C320-list] Spade anchor

Rosauer, Keith keith_rosauer at merck.com
Fri May 15 08:04:42 PDT 2009

Barb,
Thanks for the reply.
I thought that I was e-mailing directly to Dave Anderer, but I guess it bounces through the C320 list.

A while back, (2005) Dave had posted an e-mail with the subject matter directed toward the Spade Anchor.  There was only one reply, by a Russell Monaco.  And in Russell's response he mentioned a friend who has a Spade anchor on his C36 (S/V Breathless).
...I apologize for the round about thread, I'm just trying to get in touch with someone who has had some first hand experience  with this anchor and modifications to their bow roller for storage.
In general, there are only a few photo's on the internet of the Spade Anchor on the bow roller.
If anyone else has experience with this anchor, any information would be appreciated.
The actual question here is: Which bow roller are people using for the Spade and if modified, how ?

Thanks again,

Keith