[C320-list] Spade anchor

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Fri May 15 13:06:08 PDT 2009

Ah, yes, that was me.
Long story short, I went with a 35 lb Manson Supreme.  I'm using the stock
bow roller.  Only mod I had to do was have a new bail (the hoop at the end
of the roller) made.  Don't recall the exact numbers, but the original bail
was around 4" high, and the one I had made to accommodate the Manson is
around 7" high.  Friend-of-a-friend has a machine shop and made it at no
cost.

Be glad to take some pictures if they'd help.