[C320-list] #3 Headsail

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Fri May 15 09:32:53 PDT 2009

There's a great article on the website (although I'm not exactly sure how to
find it) by Mark Yeager, Quantum sailmaker somewhere in Texas. He recommends
a light #1 (155%), heavy #1 (150%) and a #3 (120%) with extensive discussion
as to his rationale. The article is entitled RIG TUNE AND SAIL SELECTION FOR
CATALINA 320 and appeared a few years ago. It's worth the read.

Denny Browne
T: 310-383-9810
F: 310-316-0154
dennybrowne at verizon.net