[C320-list] #3 Headsail

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon May 18 19:23:19 PDT 2009

Danny, I presume that you mean this would be good for light wind areas.

I had the 135% and the full main up yesterday and for about two hours of the
six hour sail I had the you know what kicked out of us.  Rolled the jib
completely in and with full main alone the boat was at 30 degrees with
constant breaking waves on board.

Couldn't even fathom how a 120% with a double reefed would have worked in
that.

Adam