[C320-list] Fresh water in bilge & emergency tiller deck plate?

argates2nd at comcast.net argates2nd at comcast.net
Sun May 17 13:58:53 PDT 2009

Scott,

I also have had the emergency deck plate leak and I tried to find a replacement o-ring at several hardware and pool supply houses without success -- so I just greased up the old one with silicone.  Since the boat is on the hard for the summer in FL, I won't know how well it worked until the fall.

In the process of trying to fix the o-ring, I broke off part of the fwd lip of the deck plate, so I am also interested in the mfgr on a 1995 model?

Rollie   #182    Charlotte Harbor, FL