[C320-list] Rudder post deck plate

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun May 17 14:03:07 PDT 2009

Scott,

I just replaced the e-tiller deck plate on Silver Lining (Hull 690). The
cover had cracked in the depression that contains the locking mechanism
and I too thought the gasket was compromised.
This was an easy job and the Bomar 836W was a perfect fit replacement.
http://store.hamiltonmarine.com/browse.cfm/4,2535.html

Cheers,
Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.