[C320-list] Raw water intake

Sail0983 at aol.com Sail0983 at aol.com
Mon May 18 08:44:38 PDT 2009

Should be under the sink, Unless the prior owner installed something like
Vacu-Flush which would use Fresh Water. We use fresh water because we
believe it  reduces the smell in the holding tank but just use the Head Faucet as
the  supply.

Dave Marchant
Illumination #983
Solomons MD

In a message dated 5/18/2009 10:53:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,