[C320-list] Raw water intake

Sail0983 at aol.com Sail0983 at aol.com
Mon May 18 08:46:22 PDT 2009

Jeff I know that Vac-u-flush used a fresh water supply but I am not sure
how it is plumbed.

Dave Marchant
Illumination #983

In a message dated 5/18/2009 11:04:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
catalina at thehares.com writes:

If  that's the case REMOVE that connection immediately!  That is not
standard  and there should never be any connection between waste systems and fresh
water  systems since bacteria can and will make its way along that feed
line into the  fresh water system.

Normally the raw water intake is Teed into  the shower drain through hull,
but a good alternative is to Tee into the  head sink drain through hull.
That allows using fresh water flush  by filling the sink first.

-jeffh