[C320-list] Adam's arrogance gets him in trouble

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon May 25 20:51:28 PDT 2009

Thank you very much.  I have the brochure that came with the unit and it
says that the unit was fully charged at the factory.  Where/how do you add
the R-12.

I thought I had controller problems years ago because the unit would cut off
in hot days.  Turned out to be a lack of ventilation at the compressor which
we remedied by adding some vent holes.  I was looking at the controller this
afternoon in a Defender catalog.  Amazing how it costs about 33% of an
entire new unit.

I am going to trying charging first and then see what happens.

Thank you for your guidance and advice.  It is very helpful.

Adam