[C320-list] BOMAR HATCH GASKETS

Robert nabitt at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:08:41 PDT 2009

Scott,
I took my low profile off this weekend and it appears as if the bedding
material has dried up a bit and is letting in rain water (large gaps at the
top of the hatch starboard). What I found looked like plumber's putty and
some of it was over a 1/2" thick. Is this what the 33' roll P2000-81 hatch
tape looks like, gray plumber's putty? I can roll what's on there now into
balls or whatever like silly putty.

Thanks,
Robert Lupton
Life Saver, #819