[C320-list] TV Installation

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:50:18 PDT 2009

Warren,
Forward it to Karl, he is always looking for Mainsail articles...
kmielen at suddenlink.net<http://mail.google.com/mail/contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1243453764419&zx=i9pz-ussw5g#>

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC