[C320-list] Adler-Barber Refrigerator

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 29 07:24:29 PDT 2009

Not so. Had the same problem with the corroded evaporator line. Bought a new
evaporator and cut the fittings off of the old unit, had a commercial HVAC
guy silver solder them on the new evaporator lines, hooked it up to the old
compressor and after servicing it works like new. Serviced with R-134A

Monte