[C320-list] Fresh Water Leak

Crashley crashley at gte.net
Fri May 29 04:24:06 PDT 2009

If the pressurization pump is not running the leak must be between the
forward tank and the valve near the pump. With one valve closed I
don't think the water can move from the fwd to the aft tank, and a
small leak at the aft tank inspection port wouldn't empty the tank in
an hour anyway. (I too have this problem when the tank is very full.)
A leak that empties the fwd tank in an hour seems like it would be
easy to find, but then you wouldn't have written your message to begin
with I suppose. I would look for a cracked hose or fitting between the
fwd tank and the shut off valve near the pump.

Rosebud#882

Sent from Chris Ashley's iPhone
Voice and text: (424) 634-0838

On May 28, 2009, at 10:58 PM, "Chef Adam Weiner" <esquirecatering at rcn.com