[C320-list] blown fuse? or something else?

Kevin onedrop7 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 06:25:14 PST 2009

This might be a semi-dumb question but I'm not the most experienced electrical guy and haven't dealt with this on my 320 yet.

I came out to the boat late last night. Temps were projected to get down to the high 30's so I brought along another small 1500w heater. I used it along with the one that was already on the boat. Within minutes the 110 volt outlet circuit that both were plugged into had shut down. I figured a circuit breaker had tripped or a fuse had blown.

There is a "30 Amp Master Circuit Breaker" on the panel at the nav station, but it was not tripped. Is there a fuse panel somewhere? Or has something else gone wrong?

I'm still on the boat this morning and am using my laptop with its rapidly dying battery as I can't plug anything in until I get this figured out and fixed.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Kevin Rooney
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale, MD