[C320-list] Winter Covering

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 1 15:00:33 PST 2009

When it comes to boarding the boat via the transom ladder::::::two things are important
   1) if the boat is in the water. the first few steps do not cause too much stress on the transom.
   2) if the boat is on the hard-----one must make certain to  question the weight of the object trying to board via the ladder.  BIG variance on the static loads.  A 150 # person will not produce the loads that a 200# person will.