[C320-list] Grid liner & bilge design question - newer vs. olderissues

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Nov 15 06:30:08 PST 2009

Hi,

I would probably base my final decision on other factors.  It's likely that all the bilge mods have been done so that's a minor factor.  There aren't any structural differences to be concerned about as far as I know.

 Overall condition,  engine hours, woodwork condition, condition of deck gear, rigging, and of course, price are much more important.

Yes it's nice to have the newer bilge design, but then the new boats off the line have features I'd love to have as we'll.

-Jeff