[C320-list] Sail cover by e-mail

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:40:32 PST 2009

C320 Boom Cover
I have a Catalina C320 Boom Cover.
Brand New.
Never used because I have the Charleston In-Mast system.
It is straight from the Catalina Factory, made of Sunbrella, complete with
C320 logo and twist lock fasteners.
As I have no use for it, I will sell it for US$300. Postage/Fed Express from
Sydney Australia will be extra.
Interested owners can contact me at "brucestanley36 at gmail.com"
Thanks
Bruce Stanley