[C320-list] Edson /// X-5 installation

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 21 16:26:46 PST 2009

Rick,

The X5 fit looks good.  I just purchased the wheel drive unit used and am
mating it with my ST 4000 control head. However, I didn't get the clamp
inserts with the unit and will have to purchase the inserts from Raymarine.
The spoke diameter measured 12mm.  The electrical interface is the same.  I
did notice the clutch lever will have to be modified.  I hadn't thought
about repositioning the engine instrument pod but will check that out.
Thanks for the tip.

Jack