[C320-list] Table Configuration..

annika brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:27:03 PST 2009

The attached link has a modified table arrangement on a Catalina 320.  I'd be interested in finding out how this was done.    It looks like the table is hinged, and when folded out can be used from the port settee.  We've been contemplating something similar but wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

 http://madmariner.com/vessels/sail_reviews/story/CATALINA_320_040309_VS

If anyone else has done something similar let me know.

Annika

Snapshot 95

Toronto, Canada