[C320-list] Table Configuration..

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 06:32:14 PST 2009

There are two different boats shown and thus two tables.

The table on the older boat clearly can't function by simply opening the
table as the compression post would be in the way. A table fly that large
would also need some pretty substantial supports if not a leg or two to
support its weight when open, neither of which shows in the picture. I
suppose the lower table fly might be cut out for the post and if the hinges
are pinned, the rig could be skewed and put back together around the
compression post, but this doesn't appear to be very convenient if that is
the way it is done.

I would love to see how they actually deploy this fly rather than just
guessing.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC