[C320-list] Pole Topping Lift

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 21:04:22 PST 2009

Larry,  Assuming you don't have two genoa halyards I might suggest affixing a small exterior turning block to the port or stbd side of the mast a little above the bottom spreaders.  It and the line just have to be big enough to hold the weight of the pole.  Add a small camcleat for the lower end of the line.  I would not put it on the front of the mast as this may cause chafing on the genoa during tacks.