[C320-list] blown fuse? or something else?

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 09:40:58 PST 2009

ALL

 If you have an inverter which most of our boats do ... you MUST turn the outlet circuit breaker OFF before you start ... if you don't you will still have 110v going to the outlets from the inverter...  you may also be in for a significant emotional experience when you start working on the outlet.

As long as the inverter is on you will have 110v going through the boat

a good rule of thumb is to always test for power and polarity  before starting to take things apart..

Tony