[C320-list] blown fuse? or something else?

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Nov 28 15:42:36 PST 2009

Kevin - By now I see you have things figured out.  However...several years
ago at Herrington Harbour South, several (more than 1, don't know exactly
how many) space heaters were plugged in and all turned on at the same time
on a very large catamaran on a very windy day.  The owners were aboard,
having just sold their home and all possessions, and ready to start a
several year cruise once the weather broke.  Fortunately, they were able to
get off the boat when the space heater-induced fire started but the boat was
gone to the waterline in under 10 minutes.  You gotta' really watch these
space heaters...

Sea Shadow is in the water all winter, I visit almost every weekend, and
would be glad to stop by HHN if you'd like and walk through some of the
nuances of this boat. Just let me know if you'd like to do this sometime in
January (hope to still be sailing through most of December).

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Herrington Harbour South
Rosehaven, MD