[C320-list] No subject

MICHAEL COLE mcol3781 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 6 19:02:07 PDT 2009

Warren---I used to always have an inch or two of water on the floor of the heads after sailing with a fair degree of heel ( 18-20knots) It was coming up thru the floor drain which I sumised was probably at equal height with the external drain hole when heeled.  I now sail with the valve closed ( access rear cabin).  If the hose had a loose fitting the water wouldn't make it to the  heads compartment but might finish up where you have the problem?
                    Mike Cole  #421  Mio Dio