[C320-list] (no subject)

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 17:23:50 PDT 2009

We sometimes leave a trail of clean paper towel squares laying flat.  Next time on the boat, check the paper towels for a sign of moisture having been there.  There will be marks in the paper towels.  Follow the towels with moisture marks.  (Our first boat leaked everywhere topside.)

Barb Uhlman
Whisper, #1158