[C320-list] (no subject)

Peter Herron peteherron at mac.com
Tue Oct 6 17:23:55 PDT 2009

Three other places to check if it's fresh water:
- cockpit shower fittings
- fittings under the head sink
- fittings under the galley sink (pull out the drawers and the sink
cabinet)

More than a little bit of water could mean the fresh water pump was
cycling, and that you would hear it.

Pete
Dreamtime, #329
King Harbor, CA