[C320-list] (no subject)

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 07:15:05 PDT 2009

Any possiblity of the windows on the sides of the hull leaking  while at a
heel?

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 10/7/2009 4:05:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
onedrop7 at yahoo.com writes:
Wow. So  it seems I'm not alone. I, too, have been collecting clear water
under the  holding tank. It's a tough area to get to.

I will continue to try to  figure out the source and will also pass along
anything I  find.

Kevin
Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale,  MD