[C320-list] Rocna Anchor

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 17:22:04 PDT 2009

I looked at the Rocna but bought a Manson Supreme 25 lb.  Both are similar designs and Sail magazine rated them both very high.  I have used it all season and like the Rocna it sets instantly and hold very well.  The one thing the Manson has that the Rocna doesn't is a rockslot in the shank.  Because this style of anchor buries deep, retrieving it is a concern.  The rockslot let you slide the shackle to the other end of the anchor to pull from the opposite direction if your snagged.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'