[C320-list] FW: Repowering- engine choices

dickwalker dickwalker at att.net
Sat Oct 10 13:11:15 PDT 2009

The Yanmar is the only choice in addition to being the best engine it will
add great resale value sine the new boats have it.

After 750 hours and 10 years I Really like the YANMAR.

WE had a M-25 XP on our '86 Cat 30.  I was so happy to sell the boat and get
rid of glow plugs and zincs.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
WindWalker II