[C320-list] FW: Repowering- engine choices

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 10 14:31:06 PDT 2009

Bernie,

You may want to consider the martinized Kubota diesel marketed by Beta
Marine just down the river from us in Arapahoe, NC. Lots of nice
maintenance features. The Beta 28 would probably be most appropriate for
the C320.
http://www.betamarinenc.com/

Having said that, I do agree with the other posters that suggest many
buyers will be looking for the Yanmar in your boat and that having it will
support the highest possible resale value.

Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690