[C320-list] Rocna Anchor

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Sat Oct 10 13:26:03 PDT 2009

I've got a 35lb Manson Supreme.  There is a fixed attachment point for the
rode; the slot is separate.
That said, any anchor that has the pull reversed 180 degrees either will
trip immediately or won't hold all that well.  That's why I prefer anchors
that'll reset themselves reliably.  (Never could get Danforths to do that.)