[C320-list] A couple notes from Annapolis

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 03:54:13 PDT 2009

FWIW
Be gratefull that the USA Shows feature a strong Catalina presence.
At this Sydney International Boat Show... only one Catalina (not new C375)
was displayed.
The Catalina representation in Australia is abysmal and looks like getting
less so.
Jeanneau, Hanse, Bavaria, Beneteau, Hunter ... etc,  etc ...all had many
more yachts in the show than did Catalina.
Hanse had 9 and Bavaria 5 with Beneteau 5 as well.
Bloody Shame.
Catalina produces better yachts but presents as something else (in
Australia) !?

Even the Catalina Social Scene is non existence.
o;((

Bruce Stanley
Sydney Australia