[C320-list] A couple notes from Annapolis

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Mon Oct 12 06:24:09 PDT 2009

? This summer, I may have gotten the last "new"? Tappan 5030S in existence.? Although the hole in the galley now looks better w/ the microwave in it, I won't be eating M/W popcorn; the thing is apparently too small to pop it. Heats water and frozen foods OK but no popcorn.? I have a friend with a new 2008 375 Hull # 1) and it has the same M/W? (his won't pop popcorn either) but the openning in his galley is taller so when (not if) his Tappan shoots craps, he can at least replace it with a functional M/W.