[C320-list] FW: Repowering- engine choices

annika brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 11:36:33 PDT 2009

We have the Perkins engine on our 1994 Catalina.  Our brother-in-law is a city Mechanic in Toronto, and the Perkins is one of the engines used in the city trucks.  Now, he swears by the longevity of these engines.   If they are maintained properbly, they should last a long time.   He took a look at our and believes it should last another 10-15 years minimum.   Perhaps, you should contact a regual diesel mechanic who's worked on the Perkins engines, versus a marine mechanic..  Just another thought.

Annika &  Dino Brancato

Snapshot 95

Toronto, Ontario

Enjoy each day as if it was your last....