[C320-list] A couple notes from Annapolis

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 12:16:29 PDT 2009

Guessing that most here don't sit at a dock with unlimited AC power,
who really NEEDS a microwave oven?  We often enjoy popcorn on our
boat, courtesy of 'JiffyPop', a product that (thank goodness) is still
around.  Perhaps Catalina should be made aware of this.  Then they
could remove the m/w and the associated cost off the boat.

Robert Seastream
Intuition # 906