[C320-list] A couple notes from Annapolis

annika brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:05:44 PDT 2009

We're pretty spoiled here on Lake Ontario, there are several choices of Yacth Clubs to visit only miles apart and we can basically spend our 2 week holiday visiting different clubs every day.  Free recipocal between the clubs and AC power at all times means that we use the microwave daily.

We talk about eventually head south and by the sound of it we should probably practise anchoring a bit more, as we are used the the convenciences offered everywhere. AC power, hot showers, kitchens and BBQ facilties..

Annika & Dino Brancato

Snapshot 94

Enjoy each day as if it was your last....