[C320-list] FW: Repowering- engine choices (Bernie Garrett)

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:15:49 PDT 2009

Can't argue with that logic. At 50%, a new engine is looking pretty good.
Still, from what I hear, most boat diesels should be capable of 5-8,000
hours with proper maintenance.  Good luck with this.  I may be there too,
some day.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay