[C320-list] asym spinnakers

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Thu Oct 22 00:15:57 PDT 2009

Cruising Direct, I believe its called, is the web based supplier of North
Sails.Order it online, they have the C320 dimensions. They have a C320
standard Asym they supply for a good price. I have one and use it often in
the summer months when winds are light. I like a lot. Get an ATN sock and
ATN tacker, to make it easier to use. I often set single handed, with the
help of the autopilot.

Kirk