[C320-list] rub rail

Chuck and Kathy katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Oct 23 16:09:25 PDT 2009

Nick:  I replaced my rub rail two years ago.  I ordered the material from
Catalina Florida (727.544.6681).  I wanted to be sure to have enough, so
ordered 70 feet.  There was about 6 or 7 ft. left over.  Cost then was
$2/ft. plus shipping.  It is a relatively easy installation, but use a heat
gun to get the rub rail warm and soft before you insert it.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676