[C320-list] Bottom painting

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 27 18:45:27 PDT 2009

Mike,

I suggest you consult with nearby sailors to see what brand of paint works
best in your area. Knowing what works well for me in brackish water is of
little value to you. Suggest you find out what the PO put on as it seems
to be holding up very well. And then hope you can still buy it.
Lastly, you need to know what's on the boat now (ablative vs. hard epoxy)
as you cannot apply a hard paint over ablative without removing all the
ablative first.