[C320-list] Batteries

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:47:12 PDT 2009

One suggestion is to use a timer and run the charger each day or each week
for whatever time seems to make sense for your setup.

If you have a "smart" 3-stage charger perhaps it can be left on 24/7. The
one I have will resume charging at the lowest charge rate for GEL batteries
if current is remove then restored. Even so, were I to leave it on full time
I'd still likely put it on a timer.

If you leave a charger on full time it's really important that it provide a
float charge.

I don't see any sense in running your fridge if it's not being used: just
needless wear and tear on the unit.

All IMHO, of course,
Warren