[C320-list] Head Leak

Ronniew326 at aol.com Ronniew326 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 05:45:43 PDT 2009

My 1996 C-320, hull # 326, has developed a small leak at the gasket joint
just below the pump handle.  It's a Jabsco Par but I can't find  any
additional information written on it like the model #.  So I  thought that it's
high time that I just go ahead and buy the re-build kit for it  and replace the
joker valve and other parts that are surely well worn by  now.  Does anyone
on the list know which kit is the correct one for this  head?  Defender has
one listed for pre-1997 models (part #'s 29090  & 29120) that would seem to
be correct, but at $45.14 I'd like to be sure  I'm getting the correct one
before I order.  Does anyone on the list have  any info on this?    Thanks
in advance for any help.

Ronnie
s/v Banana Wind