[C320-list] Who is going to............

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 19:26:20 PDT 2009

Annapolis for the boat show?

Sorry the thread was just started on the C&C list so I bridged it over here.

Is there special event/meet up place the Catalina folks like to do?  I would love to meet up during the show.  I will have my daughter with me so can't do "after show" activities.  Well I could but she would be bored.

We are looking to be there Saturday pending weather.  I will be looking talk to the KIWI prop folks and anyone doing canvas for repairs/improvements/boat covers.  I will also be looking at the Cat 320 II to steal uh mean borrow ideas.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD