[C320-list] Engine Muffler Winterizing

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 8 10:41:06 PDT 2009

I use the pink in the fresh water cooling system, not the engine.  Most of
the people that I know have been doing it for YEARS (as well as the yards in
the area) to no ill effect.  I'll have to check on the corrosion inhibitors
(I thought that the pink stuff had it) One thing I will say is that after
reading all the posts from the people that keep their boats in salt water I
can categorically say that my baby will never see that boat eating
liquid-that's why there are charter companies.

Jim Sweet TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901