[C320-list] FX Sails quote

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Wed Sep 9 17:29:51 PDT 2009

In my opinion, one reef is not enough.  If you get caught out you need more.
I recently had two extra reefs put in mine to make three.  Arguably the
third was overkill but as the sail was going to be at the sail makers anyway
I though it to be cheap insurance.  Having been caught out in 35 gusting to
over 40 knot winds on a coastal passage with just the one original factory
reef, I didn't want to go there again.

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141